The Ateneo Economics Association (AEA) aims to be a dynamic and progressive student group that forms its members into competent leaders and agents of economic welfare who are:
- versed both in the theory and practice of economics,
- dedicated advocates for economic consciousness among the community, and
- active catalysts in endeavors for socioeconomic development.
The fulfillment of AEA’s goals lies in the implementation of projects aligned towards our vision. Our organization shall be committed to the following five approaches in the pursuit of AEA’s ideals:
- Progressive membership through effective academic support, competent leadership formation, and stable internal relationships.
- Promotion of economic consciousness by staging opportunities for economic discourse
- Serving as an intermediary between the academe (the Ateneo Economics Department), other pertinent Economics-related bodies, and the Ateneo student body.
- Participation in endeavors for socioeconomic development by equipping students with the necessary faculties for economic research, and engaging in related efforts which are beneficial and relevant to the rest of the community.
- Advancement and application of basic economic principles in good business practices.
Interim President – 1st Semester, VP for Externals: Francis Paul Padit
Interim President – 2nd Semester, VP for Research & Development: Hanie Andrade
Secretary-General: Kate Oranza
Finance & Operations Officer: Bea Balatbat
VP for Academics: Aejan Baldo
AVP for Academic Aid: Samuel Gomez
VP for Asset Acquisition: Shanelyn Sy
AVP for Corporate Relations: Erin Muhi
VP for Creative Communications – Strategic Communication: Lucia Ramos
AVP for Strategic Communications: Sabina Matienzo
AVP for Creative Direction: Alyssa Victoria Unlayao
AVP for PubRel: Ianne Jewel Abia
VP for Human Resources: Zeth Fernandez
AVP for LeadDev: Cathryn Ciara Hernandez
AVP for MemRel: Julian Andre Hernando
AVP for Publications: Azzedine Globee Ong
AVP for ComDev: Jonelyn Aguinaldo